Protection for Small Business
ADVICE, SUPPORT AND SAVINGS FOR BUILDING A FITTER,
LEANER AND MORE PROFITABLE BUSINESS
Join for free and turn your Business On.
Take a closer look at some of our information pages for quick and easy explanations of the type of cover you might need.
Running a business. No-one ever said it was going to be easy.
It's your hard work that keeps things ticking over, but what if something unexpected came along and threatened to undo everything?
Like it or not, risk is something all small business owners have to consider. That's where insurance comes in.
Types of insurance
A huge variety of events - including accidents, criminal activity or even the weather - could compromise your business. However, as every business is unique, the key is to identify the areas where your business is vulnerable.
The policies you'll need may include:
- Business interruption insurance
- Buildings and contents insurance
- Directors and officers insurance
- Employers liability insurance
- Flood and fire insurance
- Landlord insurance
- Product insurance
- Professional indemnity insurance
- Public liability insurance
Each of these policies could provide cover in the case of certain events. In many cases it's entirely up to you to decide what insurance you need, but sometimes the law dictates that you need to have specific forms of
Small business insurance
Insurance for manufacturer
- Access to a wide range of experts to help you grow, turnaround, develop and/or manage your new or existing business
- Free 30 minutes consultation via on-line, phone or locally with any number of expert advisers of your choice
- Opportunity to boost sales and profits by advertising your products & services online through our website notice board and Social Media links
All managed and under your control through your own password protected DashBoard
: Advisers, Providers and Suppliers